do I navigate through the site with the new Menu on My Account Page?
As part of our "mobile-ready" initiative, we have slimmed down the menu system on your account page. Please note these changes:
- Hover or Click on "ACCESS" and choose "Take Courses" to access your courses.
- Hover or Click on "ACCESS" and choose "My Account" to return to your Account Page.
- Hover or Click on "ACCESS" and choose "Member Modules" to take advantage of our "Members-Only" materials.
- Hover or Click on "ACCOUNT INFO" to Update your information or change your password. You will have to log back in once you have changed the settings.
- Hover or Click on "PURCHASE" to order courses by subscription or individual courses.
- Hover or Click on "ORDERS" to check on the status of any orders you have had with us. It will include the date, courses, and amount you purchased at the time.
- Hover or Click on "HELP" for more information.
- Hover or Click on "CONTACT Us" to submit a support request to us. Please include as much information as you can about your problem. If you think it is a connection problem, please include the browser (IE, Chrome, FireFox, Puffin) you are using and your operating system (windows/mac/unix).
- Hover or Click on "LOG OUT" to exit your account.
This menu is not found inside the courses
so you do not inadvertently click outside of your course and lose
I am not seeing some of the interactive modules. What do I do?
Your browser may not support Adobe Flash and you will need to install it. You can take these steps depending on your browser.
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge - Click on box to take you to the Adobe website and look for the link identical to the box, and click.
Each browser has its own configuration and the link will install Flash/Shockwave to your current browser.
- Mobile Devices - Apple products do not support Flash, however, you can download an amazing mobile browser called Puffin. It supports Flash on iOS and Android devices. Click the link below to take you to the Puffin website.
- Download and switch your browser to "Puffin" and all Flash modules and videos will be avaiable.
The file menu does not appear in my courses. What is wrong?
The courses do not have links or advertisement that take you out of the course pages.
The course page navigation is there for you to progress through each course. The site links are absent to protect you from accidently leaving the active course you are in. You must "page back" to get out of the current course.
Advertisments are not allowed in the courses. This is our company policy and also supported by the credentialling organizations.
How do I sign up for courses?
You must first create an account that sets up your Password and
Username. From there, you can purchase courses, list your courses,
list your grades, update your information, change your password,
and print out your transcript and certificates. These benefits allow you to purchase
courses and enter them immediately. You control your access and
management of your account. We employ every means to protect your
personal and financial information. See our privacy statement for
How do I enter my courses?
Click on the SIGN IN button at the top of any page and then
enter the Username and Password that you chose when
you created your account. The buttons on your My Account page will
let you purchase courses, change your information, enter your courses,
or change your password. You don't need to create a new account
whenever you want to buy courses, just enter your account page and
then click on PURCHASE. It's easy!
I am concerned with purchasing online with my credit card. Is
We take every precaution in keeping your online purchase safe
and secure. You create your personal account and then purchase courses.
As you select your course list, you are then moved to a secure server
with our transaction company, Authorize.Net.
You enter your financial information which remains on the Authorize.Net
server. You are then returned to Cath-Web with your course list
ready for instant access. For more information on our privacy
CATH-WEB does not have access to any of your financial information on the site as this is handled through Authorize.Net. We value your security.
I hope to get my department manager to pay for my subscription
to Cath-Web. Do you have a discount program if more than one
cardiovascular invasive specialist signs up?
Yes. We offer group rates when 4 or more sonographers sign up for
Cath-Web subscriptions. Have your department manager visit: Manager's Special for benefits and instruction. They may call us
at 904-379-0780 for an account executive to help them
in getting your department connected.
How do I make a change in my course list?
Simply submit a Support Request by clicking on CONTACT US and we can make
the change for you. Please have your SID number and/or other account
information to speed up the process.
I need more CME than the open courses shown in the course catalog.
How can I get my credits?
Cath-Web is constantly in development of more courses. We develop
each course to meet and exceed the requirements for receiving Continuing
Education Credits. We work with ____________ for CME credits.
Do Cath-Web courses go towards keeping my registry requirements?
Yes. Cath-Web has almost all courses approved for the CCI registry requirements.
Can Cath-Web courses count for my CME requirements for taking
the CCI exam?
Yes. Cath-Web CME are planned to provide approved CME for you to meet the national registry requirement.
How are Cath-Web courses different from using a book?
Cath-Web courses are developed with both content and presentation
in mind. We strive to include interactivity in presenting the course
material because this increases retention of the content.
do I do if I do not pass the post-test?
Cath-Web is set up for you to be able to retake the test as
many times as it takes to pass it. You must note, however, that
the test form is reset when you return and the answers are cleared.
This is to meet the approving organization's requirement and to
encourage the benefits of learning the material.
Once I pass a post-test, can I re-enter my courses to help me
refresh my memory?
Yes. We leave the courses accessible for 1 year with the subscription to allow you to
re-enter and review the material. This is a great benefit if you
are preparing for a registry exam.
are Cath-Web courses developed?
We review topics that are found in the Registry Exam Matrix for
the CCI registries. Courses are developed to convey
an understanding of the materials. Other courses are developed from
new areas of technology impacting the field or basic information
order to progress to the level of clinical cardiovascular invasive specialist.
Cath-Web courses count as credits for college education?
Not at this time. We developed Cath-Web with that specific goal in mind. We have experience in national registries and all ourses and modules are developed with that concept in mind. Visit again soon for the announcement.
I am preparing for my registry exam. Does Cath-Web offer
a "Registry Prep" course?
Yes. We are completing a series of courses that are aimed at the
RCIS examinations. You will be able to purchase a series
to help you pass the registry exam.
What are Cath-Web's office hours?
Support is available from 9am EDT to 5pm EDT Monday through Friday.
Call 1-904-379-0780 for assistance.
You can email us 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week by sending a message to our Contact Support Page.